Menage a Trois = When a party of three agree to interact as a group, to reach sexual pleasures that one can only dream about.....(my definition)
What are you views on this taboo subject? I personally would like to share my experience and thoughts on this subject. If your a woman and love to be the center of attention, I suggest you give it a try. There is nothing more fufilling then being pleased and pleasing someone at the same time. It's MINDBLOWING!! The night was young and I was with this nice young lil thang that couldn't keep his hands off me, we were drinking and having a good flirty conversation, he asked me have I ever had 2 men at once, I laughed it off and told him no but the thought of it just made me so hot, he looked at me with a evil smile. We walked back to his bedroom to get it started and he took off my clothes for me and laid me on the bed, kissed and licked my entire body, this man didn't leave one part of my body un licked, I was in heaven!! His head got lower and lower, kissing my breast, and down to my navel, I spread my legs waiting to feel his tongue! He told me to close my eyes and relax, and I did as I was told. This man knew what he was doing, and he was doing it well. I felt his hand caressing my breast as he was licking me into an orgasm, then I felt him take my nipples in his mouth, at first I didn't think anything of it, then I noticed that he was still eating me like a sunday dinner. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see that there was another man in the room!! I couldn't tell him to stop it just felt too damn good, I grabbed the "strangers" head and lifted it up and told him how good his mouth was feeling on me, he told me the fun just started and told me to stand up, I stood up and had one guy behind me and one guy in front of me, both of them kissing me and rubbing every part of me, my legs were getting weak... so I dropped to my knees and grab both of there growing dicks in my hand, I stroked my friend, then stroked the "stranger" just hearing them moaning in pleasure because of me got me so wet and excited! I took my friend in my mouth and continued to jerk the "stranger" off, I switched it up going back and forth until they pleaded with me to stop. My friend grabbed me and threw me on the bed, told me to get on all fours, again I did what I was told, he put it in from behind while I showed the "stranger" my oral talents, the louder I sucked him, the harder my friends strokes became, it was an unbelievable feeling!! I came so hard that night I thought I would never stop shaking!! When we were done all laying in the bed a sweaty mess and outta breath, my friend turned to me and introduced me to the "stranger" we all had a good laugh and geared up for round 2!! Yes we were at it ALL NIGHT!! If your comfortable with your sexuality and beyond the point where your wondering what people will think about you if you take on 2 men, GO FOR IT!!! please do, and then let me know how it went... : )
Speak on it!!!!

Wow, This story gave me a warm gushy feeling...Sounds like good times and makes you think twice about your fantasy
ReplyDeleteMake me wanna do it!!
ReplyDelete