Friday, May 14, 2010

"To Have and To Hold, My Bullet" my first Experience




A good friend of mine purchased her first Bullet a few days ago, and I spoke with her about her Experience

Kizz: So how was your first experience with your new toy?
Her:  It was crazy, lol I felt like I was gonna faint,LMAO
Kizz: Oh wow, What did it feel like to you?
Her:  I never shook like that ever. It was like a feeling I never experienced. I am kinda addicted to it now.
Kizz: Which do you prefer the Bullet or the Vibrator?
Her:  The Bullet hands down
Kizz:  So, will you be bringing it into the bedroom next time?
Her:  I wouldn't mine but I would have to check with my partner first.
Kizz: Understandable, but all you gotta do is tell him you just want him to watch you use it on yourself and it will be a Hell Yeah...

For all of you that don't feel comfortable going into a toy store or those that would like to shop from the comforts of you home and take your time to read about each product I suggest that you go to this site to satisfy  all of your needs.
www.myalteregotoys.com

Enjoy the site and all those wonderful toys that you are going to purchase...

Wanna make a comment......Speak on it

No comments:

Post a Comment