Thursday, May 13, 2010

"To Have and To Hold, My Bullet"

When women think of a  "Bullet" majority think it is something for women that are lonely or don't have a man or someone that is Freaky.  Well that is true in a way, but this is not always the case.

I personally believe that every woman should have a bullet. Yes, Every woman. Even if you are married, engaged, got a man and/or a woman, or single.  This lil device can be used in so many ways. I am getting excited just even typing this. And if you do so happen to be in a relationship, get your mate involved in the action of using it on you or on themselves.

Every person is not in tune with their body and their sexual being.  Ask yourself these questions to see how in tune with your sexual being you are.

1. Do you know what really turns you on?
2. If you are with someone sexually do you have a orgasm every time?
3. Do you need a partner to reach your sexual peak?
4. Do you practice your techniques?
5. Can you make your self cum even if your partner does not?
If you answered yes to 1,2 for and  5 and no to 3. Great you are very much in tune with your sexual peak and you should also be a beast in the bed.  If you don't know you need to ask.

Communication is Key

I recently hosted a "Pamper Party" and it was Pamper in every sense of the word.  We were pampered by some handsome men that did whatever was needed to make sure we left happy.  The talk of the night was a massage that a friend of mine received.  It was a Erotic Massage. Yes, a Erotic Massage. When you think of Erotic Massage what comes to mind??????
Well when I thought about it, I was thinking everything short of sex. And I was correct.  The whole purpose of the Erotic Massage in my eyes is to help you relieve all tension you may have and this also includes bringing you to an orgasmic pleasure. Well a Bullet was used on her while receiving this Erotic Massage and she said it was a feeling that she never experienced. And afterwards she wanted to purchase one. So questions to everyone reading is.
Do you own a Bullet? Why or Why not?
Have you ever had and Erotic massage?
Would this be something you would like?
What would you want to gain from this massage?
And what is the most Erotic thing you have done to yourself or someone else?

Speak on it!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I suggest every woman invest in a bullet!! Best invention since slice bread!! Not just to be used when you are by yourself, you and your partner can have alot of fun with it. I like to have my "special" friend sit back and just watch me take care of myself, he can't touch me at all just sit back and watch me until I explode!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I am talking about MsSwallows...That is what its all about...I can tell by your name what you like and how you like it go girl represent for the swallowers and fellow 69'ers....Don't get that confused with the 49'ers....LOL

    ReplyDelete